come visit clemson!
parking information for all weekday visitors
need help? call us.
clemson tigers are passionate about academics, athletics, friends and the color orange. and we want you to see and experience what life on campus is like. on our campus tours, our student tour guides will walk you across campus and through the life of a clemson student. we offer campus tours year-round, and several times a year we hold special visit events. please note, while limited saturday tours are available we highly recommend visiting campus on a weekday. visits scheduled monday-friday allow for an extensive clemson experience, including the opportunity to arrange specific appointments and to attend drop-in office hours with select campus departments.
campus programs and departments also offer tours of their areas during the year, so be sure to check those out as you make your plans. no matter how you choose to visit campus, we hope you’ll love it as much as we do. go tigers!
if you do not have a tour reserved, we do accept a limited number of walk-in guests on days we are not at capacity. if a tour is shown as full on the registration system, we do not anticipate any walk-in spots will be available.
walking tour app
if you can’t make one of our student-led tours, we would love for you to try out our new campus tour app, available on the web (no download required). access the tour from clemson.edu/campus-map/tour.
our locations and hours
- new locations — tours begin and end at the class of 1944 visitors center located at 230 kappa street in the strom thurmond building.
- during the fall and spring semesters, we are open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. monday through friday and on select saturdays. please check our calendar before making plans to visit. some exceptions apply.
- visit home
- programs and events
- parking and directions
- area accommodations
- explore clemson
- field trips
- college of architecture, arts and humanities
- college of agriculture, forestry and life sciences
- college of business
- college of engineering, computing and applied sciences
- college of science
- health professions advising
- honors college
- school of computing
- school of nursing
- tiger band