clemson has been catching the attention of the world with impressive rankings that put the university among the nation’s elite. here are just a few of the reasons we’re one of america’s top public universities.
- clemson was classified as one of the nation’s most active research institutions in 2016. carnegie r1 research universities are economic engines that create prosperity in entire regions, and their national and international reputations add significant value to the degrees they award.
- one of 18 institutions designated as an innovation and economic prosperity university for engaging communities in economic development activities that create jobs and improve lives by the association of public and land-grant universities in 2015.
- 1st clemson is the best value among all colleges in south carolina, according to smartasset.com.
- 2nd ranking of clemson’s career services program, according to the 2019 princeton review.
- 15th ranking among universities with the best internship opportunities, according to the 2019 princeton review.
- 24th ranking of top national public universities that u.s.news & world report gave clemson for 2019.
- 31st among all public colleges and universities, kiplinger’s ranked clemson 31st in the nation for value for 2018.
- 3rd u.s.news & world report ranks clemson 3rd in the nation for the percentage of alumni who give back to their alma mater, 2019.
- 16th ranking among public universities for the best alumni network, according to the 2018 princeton review.
- 1st ranking clemson received among colleges where their students love these colleges, according to the 2019 princeton review.
- 1st ranking clemson received for having the safest campus in the nation according to collegestats.org.
- 3rd national ranking clemson received among colleges where everyone plays intramural sports, according to the 2019 princeton review.
- 6th top ranking clemson received among colleges where town-gown relations are great, according to the 2019 princeton review.
- 7th clemson ranks 7th nationally for having the 'happiest students', according to the 2019 princeton review.