division of research
- animal resources
- business affairs
- conflict of interest
- export controls
- grants and contracts administration
- industry contracts
- postdoctoral affairs
- research compliance
- research development
- research policies
- research safety
- sponsored programs
- technology transfer (curf)
- organizational chart
research at clemson
at clemson, you’ll find faculty, students and staff collaborating – with each other, with peers at other universities, with funding agencies and with industry partners – in pursuit of bold ideas and innovative answers.
our collective diligence and determination help distinguish clemson as an r1 carnegie research university.
to build our international research reputation, we are building a world-class research environment, promoting a culture of discovery and excellence, increasing research activity and focusing on clemson's innovation clusters, identified in clemsonforward, clemson’s strategic plan.
clemson's innovation clusters represent longstanding areas of strength as well as new opportunities to build a national research reputation.
- advanced materials
- cyberinfrastructure and big data science
- energy, transportation and advanced manufacturing
- health innovation
- human resilience
- sustainable environment
clemson university is launching the search for our associate vice president for research development.
in the news
- national security agencies tap clemson professors’ russian trolling research
- cbshs associate dean named fellow of the academy of behavioral medicine research
- astronauts could turn waste into hydrogen peroxide with help of clemson university research